Caledonian Primary School is located in Brown Hill, Ballarat. It was established in 1877 as Brown Hill Primary School. In 1994, Brown Hill Primary merged with Queen Street Primary, and the school was renamed Caledonian Primary after the Scottish miners from the Gold Rush.
We are a Tribes Community and promote the values of Mutual Respect, Attentive Listening, Active Participation, Personal Best and Appreciations.
The attractive grounds cover over 6 acres and include a range of classrooms, a multipurpose hall for indoor sports and whole school assemblies, vegetable gardens, a fruit tree orchard, a greenhouse and plenty of outdoor play spaces including two playgrounds, a sandpit, a huge oval and netball and basketball courts.
Our friendly school community includes 240 students and over 25 staff members. We have a strong connection to the local community, including Brown Hill Kindergarten, Woodmans Hill Secondary School and the Brown Hill Festival.
Our Principal Brea Terris and all of the staff at Caledonian Primary would welcome a visit from interested families to learn more about our school.
Caledonian Primary School Thompson Street, Brown Hill, VIC 3350 Ph: 03 5332 6955 email@example.com PO 1172 Bakery Hill, Ballarat 3354